recent observations


    A LADY NEVER SWEATS, SHE GLOWS

    Why don't I remember it ever being this hot before? Seriously. I feel like I am INSIDE THE CENTER OF THE EARTH. Whats UP with that? I can't wait for those like 6 days in February when it's NOT hotter than a damn inferno to get here.

    Also, I think I have narrowed down the foul odor in my car to my air conditioning. Anybody had any experience with that? Because what with the sunny hot humid time going on, I'm sure as hell not going to stop using it. Screw that. I'll just continue to smell...worse than normal. I'm okay with that.

    Sigh. HAAAAAAAAAAAA-TT!

    No comments:



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.