recent observations


    YEA VACATION.





    This morning, I slept in until 10 o'clock.

    Let's have a moment of silence for how awesome that is.

    Okay, moment of silence over. Convieniently , I HAVE to take off the next two weeks. Company policy. Isn't that WONDERFUL! (I'm saying that without the slightest bit of sarcasm. It's truly one of the most wonderful things that's ever happened to me.)

    Not that I don't like the job. I actually REALLY like the job. And I suppose that late next week, I'll even miss it and the people I work with a little bit. But it's so nice to just be able to see the actual daylight that I just might pass out out of sheer delight.

    I went food shopping today, and I plan on cooking up a storm. And baking up a...well, a storm. And getting more than 6 hours of sleep a night. I also plan on driving less than 130 miles a day. Huzzah! Double Huzzah!

    I'm going to try and get the ole' homestead put back together as well. They're may even be some new furniture and a new wall color involved. Heck, I might even do some new artwork with my own little hands. We'll see. Like the woman in the pic, I'm sorta happy about having nothing more pressing to do than Hoover the floor occasionally. Sigh.

    Happy Christmas everybody!

    3 comments:

    Trav said...

    Ha!
    CONGRATTSSSS!
    Awesome possss by the way and I am LOVING the pic!!!!
    Hope you enjoy yo' time off.

    swirlogirl said...

    hahah yes that image is hotness. and enjoy that vacation because youll surely hate going back haha!

    Anonymous said...

    Hehe Merry Christmas!! Sounds like you were set to have a good one!



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.