recent observations


    THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED SINCE MY LAST POST

    -We ate some candy and watched some really good horror flicks
    -We ate some turkey
    -We put up the Christmas tree
    -We signed the lease for yet another year, so yea! for having a place to live
    -I got the worst migraine of my life while traveling for work, so bad that even a twinge of a headache scares me now
    -I read three, count 'em three, actual books that tell a story, not ones with just pictures
    -I got the crud, had to call out of work, then was told to leave early from work 'cause I looked scary, then celebrated getting over the crud by giving it to my beloved
    -I got a new cell phone, which is disappointing 'cause I only just learned to use the one I've had for the last 2 years
    -I saw the pacific, walked down Rodeo, ate: donuts, chicken & waffles, and cioppino, oh, and saw some friends get hitched in Los Angeles
    -I WENT TO IKEA, BITCHES
    -I put 3000 miles on my car
    -I ate ALOT of take-out
    -I pseudo-authorized somebody to purchase a certain something
    -I voted

    It's been a busy six weeks.

    3 comments:

    Steph Calvert said...

    i think my sleep number is 69.

    Brian said...

    I am sure it is.

    swirlogirl said...

    naughty naynee



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.