recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELING AUTUMN

    I've been VERY into fall lately. I've been rocking the chunky sweaters, the brown colors, the soup. I mean, how can you look at a pumpkin patch and not feel happy that autumn has arrived.





    Top, L to R: Wood Plinth clock from WestElm.com - I LOVE IT, 'nuff said - but West Elm has been doing some really nice things lately; Black Porcelain vase with Dogwood by Sarah Chiat - totally different from her Rehabilitated Dishware series, but so fantastic - love the matte black finish; business card case by Retro 51 thru Amazon.com - this is what I keep by business cards in at work - it looks like an old cigarette case and I love the spring latch on it
    Row 2, L to R: LINK brown watch by Tokyobayinc.com - loving the brass and brown, they have some seriously cool watches on that site; Javanese Entertainment Center at Pier1.com - such beautiful carving; PLAID - I'm loving it on everything, but this happens to be a kick-ass vintage wallpaper from www.5qm.de in Germany
    Row 3, L to R: Upholstered Wood frame set from West Elm - more gorgeous wood from West Elm, and I love the shape of the backrest; Byzance collection lamp by Fine Art Lamps - just sparkle-y and rich looking, and I adore the unusual shape; Dark Charcoal Grey Cardigan from Old Navy - I actually bought this in Purple, but still love the grey and the HUGE buttons
    Row 4, L to R: Fall Blazer at Zara - love me some big-ass collars; Sparkling diva clutch by Amici Accessories - 'cause a girl's gotta sparkle!; Intellect pump in cream at Payless Shoe Source (look again, right?) - LOVE these and I've tried them on like 30 times, but still haven't bought them, 'cause I can't figure out when I would wear them
    Row 5, L to R: recycled tealight holders by Resource Revival at Elsewares.com - just industrial and fab; Croc Crossover Skimmer at UrbanOutfitters.com - LOVE the grey flat, I've just got to find some that actually come in my size (I'm 2 for 2 on finding them so far...); Narrow Leg Storage at West Elm - yes, another West Elm piece, but I love the streamlined shape
    Row 6, L to R: Bulldog portrait button at reprodepot.com - I kinda want to get a bulldog...kinda alot, but I'm allergic; lace jacket at Forever 21 - another thing that I keep trying on, but couldn't figure out where to wear it; Brazilian Agate Bowl at Elseware.com - so elegant but still earthy

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    4 comments:

    Steph Calvert said...

    i keep forgetting to go check out reprodepot, i see their ads in bust and they look kinda interesting! thanks for the reminder!

    Mel said...

    YOU WILL LOVE THEM.

    Anonymous said...

    hey baby girl, thanks for everything you & brian are doing for rachel....love you all bunches....did you receive the ikea gift card? can't seem to respond to rachel's blog, so will do so here....congrats on the job honey, truly hope you are feeling better about life....how about you girls calling your momma just to say hi, seems i always leave a message & get no response....there, i'm done scolding! life is going here, rob fell from an apple tree & broke his arm....missed out on hunting season, so my aminals have been spared! YEA!!! again, love you all bunches, my heart aches sometimes.

    Mel said...

    We miss you too! Promise to call this weekend! (Seriously)



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.