recent observations


    5 THINGS THAT HAPPENED TODAY

    1.  I had a waffle from First Watch.  More importantly, I had a TAKE-OUT waffle from First Watch.  Dammit they are so good. 

    2.  I slept in until like 10:30.  Glorious sleep...

    3.  I made and added a big sky starlet tumblr widget to the old bloggy-blog.  Widgetbox is a great little set-up and super to use.   I only wish I could wax the rounded corners...

    4.  I got to hang out with the Winner this afternoon which hasn't happened in like 2 weeks.  We made tomato soup, grilled cheese and caught up on some tv.  Sidenote: what the hell has happened to Gossip Girl anyway?  I miss the first season...it's all a bit heavy now.

    5.  Talked to Mi Madre completely out of the blue this morning.  She called and all three of us happened to be home, sitting in the living room, which is a rare occurance round these parts.

    No comments:



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.