recent observations


    MY AESTHETIC REPRESENTATION


    We were asked to find an image of something that most represented our aesthetic.  This is what I chose.  It's a photo by Julius Schulman, first published in LIFE magazine in 1950.

    It has just about everything I not only love, but regularly work into my designs: blocks, woodgrain, grey, red, books, metal, fabulous 50's hair, clothes and makeup, alcohol.

    You know, the basics.  I really love this image.  I printed it out this morning and the more I looked at it, the more I loved it. 

    Fabulous.

    No comments:



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.