recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 13

    Somebody get me to a beach! STAT!





    Top, L to R: Alessi Mediterraneo fruit holder (ie. bowl, why can't they just say bowl?) from fitzsu.com - love the color and the shape; black dots bikini from harajukuswimwear.com - love the polka-dots!; Chaba garden stool from Pier One - my goodness they've got some great new stuff - love the 'hand' painting
    Row 2, L to R: "Why yes, I would like a big plate of goat cheese!" - and some crunchy bread if 'ya got it...; embroidered halter dress from Forever 21 - Must.Buy.Dress.Soon; spider mum - I love the white ones and they sell them at Albertson's for like $3 a bunch, how cool is that?
    Row 3, L to R: 2001 Prieure le Toures Graves wine lable - I have no idea what this wine is, exactly, but isn't the typeface fantastic?...so turn of the 20th century Paris; Thomas O'Brien Vintage Modern outdoor rocking chairs - love the deco/desert resort aesthetic; River Stone servers from Pier One - these look so heavy and I love the sculptural feeling of them
    Row 4, L to R: Ratan (sic) Stripe Blue handbag from ammiciaccessories.com - love the unique handle; Onyx mirror from Pier One - seriously, they've really improved their product line; faux bois console table from Crate and Barrel - OMG love the texture of the cement on this table, you can even leave it outside and it will weather beautifully
    Row 5, L to R: carved smokey quartz ring by Stephen Dewck at neimanmarcus.com - LOVE the carving on the stone, it gives it such a tone on tone quality - gah, why does it have to cost so much?; Deep Forest Oak server from uncommongoods.com - so sexy; Daphne clutch at amiciaccessories.com - so pretty
    Row 6, L to R: Angel Lace Anelite earrings from incaprincess.etsy.com - handmade straight from Peru; Stallion Belt by Ryan Green at elsewares.com - two of my favorite things...horses and woodgrain; wool felt applique pillow by Koko Company at pillowsandthrows.com - love the directional quilting, and the colors

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    4 comments:

    swirlogirl said...

    i got my happy funt ime. i lurrrrrves it!

    swirlogirl said...

    i just though about this. steph and i are raving about our emrboideries and i thought you might be interested in this http://fredflare.com/customer/nextbigthing_faqs.php if you dont know about it already!

    Mel said...

    I'm so glad you like the piece!!!

    I saw that awhile back and I'd been toying with submitting...but then I read the requirements, and you have to be able to make 20-200 of the same piece, no one of a kind.

    My hands would fall off.

    I sorta like having hands, so I don't think I'll be entering this go-around. But thanks for thinking of me!

    swirlogirl said...

    shoot! i didn't look at the rules. that stinks!



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.