recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 10

    Same old color scheme, SOOOOOOO girly and feminine.




    Top, L to R: I love this font, and it is everywhere; lemonade - I'd like a glass of the really good one at Bahama Breeze, the one that comes with suger cane; vintage belt buckles found on etsy - I just like the eclectic quality of them, they're so beautiful
    Row 2, L to R: double horseshoe necklace from Urban Outfitters - they're upside down, but I still like the chain; birch tree painting by by birdinthehand - I loves me some faux bois; eyelet mini-jacket with beaded lapel by Y and Kei - OMIGOD this is so yummy I could eat it
    Row 3, L to R: portion of 'Night School 2003' by Stanford Kay; painted chairs by chair couture by Margaret Ellman - love the color combo; 'Autumn' season tea towel at quelobjet.com
    Row 4, L to R: double breasted jacket with balloon sleeves at Topshop - it's such a good thing that this store is in London and not here; Brighton Pouf Boutonniere at rosylittlethings.com; gathered pattern halter dress from Forever 21
    Row 5, L to R: terra cotta stamp pendant by bibbidibaubles.etsy.com - I love terra cotta, but never thought to wear it; battenburg lace tee - so spring and lovely; forsythia tote bay by mamadelic.etsy.com
    Row 6, L to R: Patterson bench by Silho Furniture - LOVE how skewed it is, yet still incredibly graceful; Cow tea towel from quelobjet.com; Spectrum paper lamp from chiasso.com - this color scheme is crazy, but crazy good, not crazy insane (wait...crazy insane is good, too...)

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    No comments:



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.