recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 9

    This color palette came through in my etsy store re-design. Also, I think I've been staring at my gold sconces too much, 'cause it's all over this too.




    Top, L to R: vintage owl pincusion from marigoldtree.etsy.com; gold decal charger plate by Isaac Mizrahi at Target.com; Light Up! Deco pendant lamps at designpublic.com
    Row 2, L to R: vintage striped jacket - I would love a dress from this fabric; this is a steak, and I want to put it in my mouth; faux coral from Crate & Barrel - I love the textural quality it has
    Row 3, L to R: Golden shell lariat necklace from brightonmoon.etsy.com; antique ring with Swarovski crystal from SnapCrafty.com; 'Pale is the New Tan' tee by Local Celebrity at KarmaLoop.com - 'cause it is baby!
    Row 4, L to R: sleeveless sweater shrug at Old Navy - I know that shrugs are sorta out, but they're perfect for Florida and I love the chunkiness of this one; cocoa diagonal plaid fabric from eQuilter.com - I'm really wanting to do some pieces with a plaid of some sort, and I love the colors of this one; Katrina Necklace from gneebo.etsy.com - love the asymmetry
    Row 5, L to R: Meat pins from repurposedgoods.etsy.com - LOVE them, don't know if I'd wear them...; letter pillow by Maharam at velocityartanddesign.com; button bracelet from UncommonGoods.com - love the carving on the buttons - I almost bought an entire basket of old buttons at the flea market last week, but I didn't 'cause what would I do with an entire basket of old buttons?;
    Row 6, L to R: 'Twig' table from InsideAvenue.com; clear salt and pepper dish from cathkidston.co.uk - I love the pressed glass, but I love the idea of this piece more; I'm really digging collage lately since there are so many great little places to get paper and ephemera - this one, titled 'Home is Where the Heart Is' is from paperrelics.com

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    2 comments:

    swirlogirl said...

    i LOVE that old navy shrug.i wonat one so bad haha. i dun care if they are stil totally 1998

    Mel said...

    amen to that



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.