recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 7

    I've got a thing for texture this week.




    Top, L to R: 'Keraton Cabinet Desk' from Pier1's special finds department - love the carving; crescent bag from Old Navy; 1234 Number glasses by Werner Design Works at dafridge.com
    Row 2, L to R: I really am loving the look of eyelet, I'm thinking of using some for an embroidery, and this is the dress that piqued my interest (by Michael Kors); multi-strand drop earrings with gems from Urban Outfitters; draped cap-sleeved top with polka-dots from Forever 21 - love the neckline
    Row 3, L to R: 'Dramatic Red Coral Bracelet' by ShopClementine at etsy.com - love the chunkiness of it; perpetual calendar from inspire company - reminds me of my tastes in high school; this is a stick, a USB stick - an actual working USB memory drive that the people at OOMS stuck into a stick - LOVE IT
    Row 4, L to R: gathered cross-over top dress from Forever 21 - this is now my favorite color to wear, I like the way it makes my eyes look; croissants - the ones I get at Publix just aren't cutting it anymore...; cuff bracelet by Luella Bartley for GO International at Target - sadly, they're already sold out
    Row 5, L to R: folding trivets by Jakob Wagner at MenuAS.com - these fold up to the size of a pencil, and the colors are so great; Acoustic flat by Seychelles at Urban Outfitters - love the mix of textures; tweed jacket from LaRedoute.com - love the cut and the knubly texture
    Row 6, L to R: antique lace trim top from Forever 21 - the lace pretties it up a bit; 'InsulaCup' dual-wall tea cup by cake decor LLC - keeps you from burning you fingers on a hot mug, but looks so stylish doing it; shell chandelier earrings from Forever 21 - loving the natural texture

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    No comments:



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.