recent observations


    HANDMADE HEAVEN

    I have become obsessed with ESTY again. Not so much with the selling, but totally with the buying. I've spent lunches the last week just shopping on ETSY. And the vintage stores! GAH! So much goodness.

    I think I do so much sourcing and trending and just plain 'ole shopping, that I just get tired of everything that's out there. It all just seems the same anymore. Nothing new or original. It's all LeTired. Somebody actually took the time to craft/ source the stuff on ETSY. And it's mostly one of a kind, which is quite nice.

    I highly recommend the Pounce feature. I've clicked it about 357 times in the last 45 minutes.

    This all raises a very important question. How to we feel about toilet graphics? Yes? No? Not on your life?

    3 comments:

    pollyhyper said...

    You know I adore Etsy!

    I don't know how I feel about the toilet graphics. I like them in theory, but they seem like germ magnets, you know?

    swirlogirl said...

    i love roisin murphy's voice. i just bought some moloko on itunes. i lurrrrrve their jams!

    Anonymous said...

    Great work.



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.