recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 17

    I have a need to do more modern. Actually, in my case, the design filters out to be retro-modern, but still. I'm in the mood for something cleaner, a little more streamlined. Still want to paint the apartment. And even though it's spring/ summer, I'm not really feeling spring/ summer colors. I've been wearing a lot of black and brown, even though it's been spring clothes and floral patterns. Odd.





    Top, L to R: BLT - I'm strongly considering sneaking over to the diner this weekend, 'cause those are the BEST!; Branch serving set at flaxart.com - these are just too gorgeous; straw tote from Old Navy - like that it dosen't look like it's from Old Navy
    Row 2, L to R: Holz chair in oyster from Design Within Reach (dwr.com) - love the rounded back and the dots; Floral-lamp by Marta Pietryzk and Mathew Birtch at vestcollective.ca - laser cut wood veneer put onto lamp backing - AMAZING, just beautiful, the scalloped edge is fantastic; Trenton pendant with Streamline glass shade from rejuvenation.com - I wish I could afford this shade to put on the fan in the office, so cool!
    Row 3, L to R: Faux bois rug by floortoheaven.com - it took me a minute to figure out that this was carpet, not an actual piece of wood - yum; Vanile eyelet dress from anthropologie.com - I used to have an eyelet petticoat (who know's where I got it...) that I wore almost every day one summer when I was in middle school and this dress reminds me of that and takes me right back there to laying in the tree in the front yard, and chillin' out on the back screen porch; Modern Rosso table runner from Pier One - LOVE the raw edges on the fabric strips, and the color palette is fantastic;
    Row 4, L to R: Stone Flowers frame from Pier One - love the weighty look of it; IBC Root Beer, in the bottle - I just love the flavor of root beer, and it dosen't have caffeine, just LOT of sugar; die-cut wool window panel by Bev Hisey at homepage.mac.com/bevhisey/ - This is just TOO beautiful, I've really loving the cutouts lately
    Row 5, L to R: Sweet Olive sandals from Anthropologie.com - LOVE the color combo, and they have little flowers on the ends of the ties (!); French Vintage Clip Pick 'Marche' by Decole at kitty-craft.com - these would make great cupcake picks; Limmaren bathroom set from IKEA - suck it IKEA - love the bottle green glass
    Row 6, L to R: Kei fabric 30's- 60's vintage collection Star Flowers at kitty-craft.com - brown and black together are just doing it for me lately; Delightful Sheath dress from Forever 21 - this is a direct rip off of Roland Mouret but I can't help but love it, 'cause I would buy Roland Mouret if I could, in a heartbeat; Grace chair in Thicket fabric from Room and Board - would look perfect in the office, I need a comfy chair in there

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Hi all!
    Adult live chat Alone on Valentine's Day? Find partner free in your area
    Bye



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.