recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 15

    There are times when I want to get rid of everything I own, and move into a beautiful, airy, white condo by the beach. This is one of those times. I don't know if it's because spring is here, and I feel the need for everything to be organized and clean, or if I just need to move to a beautiful, airy, white condo by the beach.





    Top, L to R: classic empire dress from Forever 21 - love the color and the cut is perfect for me; military-styled twill jacket from ArdenB.com - I adore the raw edges, I actually have some throw pillows that look just like this; bamboo lantern from CB2.com - I'm looking for a couple of hanging lanterns for the back porch, and these would be perfect
    Row 2, L to R: hand-knit cowboy baby booties from mahardrygoods.com - so cute and tiny, I need a wee baby friend to give them to; crocheted baskets from www.dixie.se/Katalog2005.html - unfortunately, this website is in Swedish, but the stuff is GORGEOUS, so I couldn't pass it up; hibiscus napkin from crateandbarrel.com - I don't usually dig orange all that much, but I find it creeping into my designs lately
    Row 3, L to R: butterfly teapot by Polly George at 2jane.com - so delicate and beautiful (read: breakable); ring sandals from Oldnavy.com - beautifully uncomfortable, but I love the colors, especially together; shiny doily earrings from Forever 21 - part of me likes them just because they're called 'doily' earrings
    Row 4, L to R: oval dark carved bowl from crateandbarrel.com; green apples - especially with peanut butter smeared on top; silver embossed table from Urbanoutfitters.com - don't know exactly what I'd do with this, but it'd look great in that beach house I was talking about, I love the texture and the shine
    Row 5, L to R: Thistle and Allium pillows from CB2.com - more orange; vase from www.dixie.se/Katalog2005.html - again, Swedish, but just do darn beautiful, love the cracked glaze mixed with the floral relief on it, so raw looking; wood and pearl cuff from bluejeanbaby.etsy.com - love how chunky it is
    Row 6, L to R: cabbage leaf urn from arusticgarden.com - going to Leu gardens only strengthened my love of a big beautiful garden urn; raw braided belt from Forever 21 - I love me a belt without a buckle, and LOVE the rope aspect; metal film reel (this one from ebay) - I don't know, I find myself drawn to the shape and texture of the metal, and hey, I love move memorabilia, plus, they look so cool on a wall

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    No comments:



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.