recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 14

    So I've got this slight victorian thing going on. Don't know where it's coming from exactly, but I seem to revisit it on occasion.





    Top, L to R: Cinnabar floral porcelain dinnerware at Crate & Barrel - love the simplicity of it; Dauphiine drum pendant light fixture by Zia Priven at velocityartanddesign.com - my god this is gorgeous and sexy; russet roses from marthasflowers.com - I love how lush these look, and that's one of my favorite colors of all time
    Row 2, L to R: Fork Bracelet at contrary.etsy.com - this isn't a new idea, but I still love the reuse of old things; Hurricane candleholder/ vase at wisteria.com - love the contrast of classic and modern; striped ruched cami from Forever 21 - I love the idea of chevron stripes, but I'm not brave enough to attempt making something with them
    Row 3, L to R: '6095' flats by Sigerson Morrison at zappos.com - oh zappos how I adore thee, and the metallic blue trim on these flats; red doily at jprescott.etsy.com - this would look so great on a big throw pillow, white, black, brown, and you don't see red crochet very much; Chroma beaker by Jonathan Adler - so beautiful, so expensive
    Row 4, L to R: Cameo Ring by ornamentalthings.com - so lovely to see a brown cameo; 'Half and Half' blouse from Anthropologie - you can't really see it, but this has some white embroidery across the top that I just love, and it would make my girls look bigger (always a plus); 'Half Lotus' doormat from Anthropologie.com - love the flat pattern and the colors are great
    Row 5, L to R: Casa Bella end table from Pier One - I like the graphic quality that the black legs give this table, it's a little more modern; Roses applique from myprivitiveboutique.etsy.com - these aren't plaster, but look it, and would look so great painted a bright color on an armoire or just left white on a white wall; CUPCAKES! - it's a cupcake-a-palooza around here
    Row 6, L to R: Silver lacy Butterfly pin from violetsvintage.etsy.com - I have always loved pins, and I always will, even if they're not in style; leather Cathedral shoulder bag from bonspielcreation.etsy.com - she has screenprinted a cathedral image on the most delicious embossed red leather - so cool; embroidered floral cardigan from gap.com - love the little flower, I'm a sucker for cardigans

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    hi, I was checking out blogs and found yours due to a reference you made about a pin you bought from me a long time ago! It's a small world...Your blog is cool. I'm still learning. Well Take Care BB violetsvintage.blogspot.com



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.