recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 8

    These colors and my obsession with them just won't let go. I love 'em! And I'm really loving natural textures, too.




    Top, L to R: 'Cape Seaweed Clutch' Agnes & Hoss; Roland Mouret 'Spoonbill' backless silk halter top; dancing drop earrings from Forever 21
    Row 2, L to R: Cut Rose bowl by Karin Eriksson at Mint; rodeo cowboy iron on transfer (flocked!) from dutchtradeshop.com; 'Cassidy' heel from Banana Republic - love how thick the straps are
    Row 3, L to R: vintage electric wall clock off ebay - I need a clock for the office, and this would be perfect; embroidered peasant dress from Forever 21 - love the cut and of course, the color, wonder if I could make one since my machine is fixed now...; stone cairns and vases from vivaterra.com - their perfectly rounded shape is great
    Row 4, L to R: coral two-strand necklace from Target.com - another granny necklace; pendants from merrycrystal.com - these are salvaged from 70's chandeliers and the colors and forms are so great; spanish brass earrings from Forever 21 - love the delicacy, I bet they make a great jingly noise
    Row 5, L to R: dress by Zac Posen for spring 2006 - this dress emcompasses every thing I'm feelin' right now...shine, the colors, and a great little dress; these are Pithivier, they are pastries filled with crushed almonds and an almond paste type stuff and are the single greatest thing I've ever eaten at EPCOT, I'm craving them SO HARD; spaulted maple salad bowl and tossers from vivaterra.com - omigod the raw edge
    Row 6, L to R: 'Twig' etagere from Crate and Barrel - iron that looks like twigs, a perfect match; butterfly pillow by Michele Varian - theres that shine again; patterned crossover back top from Forever 21 - love the color and the line drawn quality of the pattern

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    2 comments:

    swirlogirl said...

    i love these lists.. they are so well done. spot on girl spot on

    Mel said...

    Aw. Thanks.



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.