recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 6

    I don't really know where this gold color obsession is coming from. It just is.




    Top, L to R: 'Linden Tree' flocked pillow from Antropologie - I've become OBSESSED with flocking, they had a flocked chandelier in one of the store widows in France at EPCOT, and I about fell over two ladies sitting in front of it just to take a picture, then I found flocked paper (!) at Joann the other day and was lucky I didn't have any cash with me; 1950 Lace Tulle Party dress (originally from Filene's French Shop) at VintageTextile.com; coffee - made the mistake had the pleasure of going to the Stardust coffee shop last week, and now we're both craving coffee at odd hours, we even went on a hunt for a little grinder last night to no avail
    Row 2, L to R: lucite tables from CB2 - they've really upped their product line; Multi-Strand Semi-Precious Stone necklace by Stephen Dweck - if I only had a couple grand laying around I would totally own some of his jewlery...; Voile Pleated Skirt from Banana Republic
    Row 3, L to R: 'Kimono' handbag by imooi at elsewares.com; ribbed button crewneck tee from Gap - love the button detail at the neck; 'Lumiere' candleholders from CB2 - the best part about these is that they're all under $10 a piece;
    Row 4, L to R: Blonde Copper Flower clutch from AmiciAccessories.com; paintings by John Currin (this one is 'Heartless' - I just love the skintones and the lighting, so gorgeous; 'vintage oval ring' from Forever 21 - I never wear rings, but I really like this one for some reason
    Row 5, L to R: biscotti - I'm still craving them after having 6 of them at the restaurant last week, I just may have to make some of my own already; 'Island Palm' leather belt from Gap - love the color; screenprinted jeans fom Old Navy - I don't know why I like these, but the pattern is nice, although I'm not sure I want to accentuate that part of my leg...
    Row 6, L to R: slouchy african print hobo bag from Target - I like the pattern, but the size of this bag is almost my height; round birch pedestal table/stool by Husdon Furniture Inc. - you know me and wood grain, and this is just so well done; gold metallic pointed toe flats - even though B told me the other night out of the blue that he dosen't like pointy-toe shoes, I still want them

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    3 comments:

    Captain Awesome said...

    Did I mention I found out I'm surrounded by Targets. That store locator just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside... ahhh....

    Captain Awesome said...

    I want to see you in BOLD things my lovely, what's with all these neutrals!

    Mel said...

    Yeah, um. Suck it. I'm too pale to wear hot pink.



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.