recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 5

    Feelin' all girly and rosy... Click the little pic, get a bigger one in a new window.




    Top, L to R: Rasducou Gitane necklace by Claire Hecquet-Chau at frenchtouche.com; Orange canvas tote from Old Navy; Vintage Magazine Notecards by Joshua Trees and Yvan Martinez at Branch.com
    Row 2, L to R: vintage rose fabric from rickrack.com - I distinctly remember a skirt in the play clothes bin having this pattern when I was little...; wooden tea pot from pearlpiver.com - OMG the woodgrain!(!!); mixed greens salad, preferably with a nice basalmic vinaigrette
    Row 3, L to R: Brown Diamond Horn bag from patinastores.com; cool-ass fan cord pulls from Uncommongoods.com; Paper Owl Card by The Paper Princess at pixelgirlshop.jpg
    Row 4, L to R: Center Cut Pork journal from Tasting Menu's Cafepress.com store; rooftile sconce from Wisteria.com - love how rough it is; china bulldog bobblehead from pearlriver.com- how cute is HE!?
    Row 5, L to R: goat cheese - in any form please; Holey Disk earrings from patinastores.com; vintage watercolor fabric from rickrack.com
    Row 6, L to R: Crin d'or tee by Ccil at frenchtouche.com; stone disc necklace from Old Navy; Ceinture Cravates by Lune Paris at frenchtouche.com - I'd like to think that I could pull this belt off, but I'm probably wrong...

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    1 comment:

    Trav said...

    I'm LOVING those vintage postcards.
    Yes, please.
    ALL OF THEM! (in a "LAYOFFMEI'MSTARVING!!!" Chris Farley voice).



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.