recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 4

    Ahh, a little more modern. Love the lucite. Um, click the little pic, get a bigger one in a new window...




    Top, L to R: 'Kelli' china from Crate & Barrel; North Bay 2-door cabinet (it'll look great in that beach house I'm buying - HA!); Chef's Knife and Santoku knife from Calphalon - I LOVE SHARP KNIVES and these have made prepping fun again - thx Trav and Duane!!!
    Row 2, L to R: Vintage Drop Earrings by Lillian at Girlshop.com - they look like antique hardware, love that; Lotus ceramic tealight holder from Urban Outfitters, which I adore even though it's pink; huge craving for sushi, sushi, sushi - I WANT TO PUT IT IN MY MOUTH!
    Row 3, L to R: lucite chandelier with exposed cords -yum- I wrote down 'perspexstudiomold_electric_princes' whatever that means; Fanciful Velvet Pillow from Urban Outfitters; Small Menagerie Horse by Jonathan Adler
    Row 4, L to R: Creamer/Sugar from Crate & Barrel - ingenious design cream on top, sugar on bottom, if it were less than $10 I'd own it; Global Bazaar/ Latin America 'Clara Bella' Green Wooden Bench from Target; Red Country Collection Metal vintage table and chairs from Target.com - too bad it's clashes with the house color
    Row 5, L to R: 'Saipan' settee from Pier1 - would love to put this where the book bench is in the living room; 'Lucent' 3" door pulls from Chiasso.com - still loving the lucite; pink gold Cross earrings by Arianny DeJesus at Girlshop.com - love how delicate they are
    Row 6, L to R: 'Mademoiselle' chairs by Phillipe Starck - oilcloth pattern with lucite (!) legs - LOVE THEM; 'Spree' necklace from Delias.com; Global Bazaar/ India Carved Tabletop Keepsake Box from Target - I am such a junkie for this limited edition stuff from Tar-jay...feeling so weak...

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    2 comments:

    Steph Calvert said...

    goddammit can i just have a million dollars already so i can buy two of each, one for me, one for you. oh yeah, and i guess one for jenn too. and maybe fanny. dammit you guys are so needy stop making me buy you things with my millions of dollars!!!

    Mel said...

    would that wishing made it so...



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.