recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY - NO. 3

    This week, I'm feeling very pattern friendly, which I don't usually let myself indulge in. You know the deal, click on the little one, get a bigger one...




    Top, L to R: Astrid chair from Antropologie; Lillholmen wall lamp from IKEA (why do we not have one closer to us?!?!?!?!); Noresund bed, also from IKEA - I usually don't like bed frames, but LOVE this
    Row 2, L to R: yellow Molacajete server from Crate & Barrel, which I bought to hold my jewelry in the guest bathroom; Antler tote bag by Chandi at Elsewares.com; Dandelion dessert plates from Anthropologie, yet another thing that I could own (and display) if I didn't live with a boy...
    Row 3, L to R: melamine plate from Pop Ink (#4 of a set of four); Gribby textile from IKEA, which would look great just about everywhere in my house (thanks for nothing IKEA); Fleur del Sel lamp from Anthropologie, which is just so yummy and textural - I've seen this technique on a bunch of different lamps and accessories and the little ceramic flowers are just so creamy and tactile, last week in the store I just wanted to lay my hands on it
    Row 4, L to R: Russian 'Never Fall Doll' from Plastica.com - so cute!; Patterened empire halter dress from Forever 21 - I need way more dresses than I have, which currently, is none; black Spool Table from Mitchell Gold+Bob Williams - I have coveted this table since it came out at the last High Point market, now Anthrpologie is selling in in white, and I saw it on Gilmore Girls last night, which makes me want it even more, the damn thing is stalking me...
    Row 5, L to R: 'Coy' wallpaper from Palace Papers by Casey Gunschel - I'm really feeling that aqua color; Hans wood TV by Hannspree- this is an actual working television, and the back is even more beautiful than the front; Flared polka dot (!) dress from Forever 21
    Row 6, L to R: 'Beer Glasses' by Green Glass at Elsewares.com - made from actual Mexican glass beer bottles; Tropicalia plant pot from Anthropologie; 'Starving Artist' tee that reads "only the strong survive, STARVING ARTIST, obessive perfectionism combined with a desperate need for validation" - I have no idea what they're talking about...


    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    No comments:



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.