recent observations


    WHAT I'M FEELIN' WEDNESDAY

    So, I'm crazy. I know, big surprise.

    I download pictours of stuff I see on the internet, to save for future reference. (See also: extensive magazine obsession archives currently housed in our bedroom) I'm a visual person, what can I say?

    I've decided I want a little visual archiving to be done on this blog, so here you go:
    (If you click on it, you get a way bigger pic in a new window...)



    I'm feeling these things right now, and since it happens to be Wednesday, you get "What I'm Feelin' Wednesday". You could also file this under "If I Had a Million Dollars".

    Top, L to R: Retrolite Brooch from Classic Hardware.com; 'Martin' boot from Payless; 'Oblong Bead' necklace from Urban Outfitters
    Row 2, L to R: 'Harlow' heels by John Fluevog; Leaf floor pillows from West Elm; 'Parlor Games' sweater jacket from Anthropologie
    Row 3, L to R: champagne in general -yum, yum, yum; gold handbag from Old Navy; knit top from Forever 21
    Row 4, L to R: woven belt from Forever 21; 'Gumball' necklace from Urban Outfitters; Rehabilitated Dinnerware from Koo de Kir online
    Row 5, L to R: chicken soup, mmmm, especially the way Brian makes it; red tee that reads "Funny Rodeo: Wonderful Western Vintage Style" from Forever 21; 'Kavali' candlesticks from Crate & Barrel
    Row 6, L to R: 'Sunburst' wall art from West Elm; studded canvas tote from Old Navy; 'Silver Laurel' dishes from Crate & Barrel, the pattern looks hand blocked and I like that

    Enjoy. Two years from now, when I'm bored and looking back at old posts, I certainly will.

    1 comment:

    Steph Calvert said...

    i'll take one of everything, thanks! love that rodeo shirt and the koo de kir plates!



    design & content by Melissa Sikorski - 2008
    portfolio.sapidity.net


    This design started with a template from Amanda at bloggerbusters.com

    (Amanda, you rock.)

    Creative Commons License

    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

    So don't be a punk-ass and steal my stuff. Simply ask me.